Naples Computers is looking for Qualified Support Technicians.
On the job Training and more.
We are currently hiring Full Time / Part Time Service Technicians.
The position requires daily travel to customer's locations. Applicant must have a clean driver's license, and outstanding customer service and communication skills, and a friendly deposition.
• Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal
• Install, troubleshoot and support Windows / Mac based computers
• Manage networks
• Troubleshoot Network & System Issues
• Set up and maintain Firewalls, Routers, and Access Points
• Previous experience as an IT Field Technician or Network Engineer
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, Data Protocols, and Ports
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Reliable Team Player who communicates, listens actively, shares openly, cooperates, shows commitment, and works well with others
• Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013 / 2016
• Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10
• Hardware / Software RAID
• Desktop Support
• Wireless hardware configuration and installation
• Apple Mac OSX All Versions
• Virus / Spyware Removal
• Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / SBS 2008 / SBS 2011 / 2012 / 2016
• Active Directory & Group Policy Management
• Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016
• Server Hardware Repair and Replacement
• Point to Point and Client VPN
• Firewalls (ie. Sonic Wall, Cisco, etc.)
• VOIP (ie. Vonage, Packet 8)